Terms of service
By registering in DidEx and creating a Cryptocurrency Wallet you acknowledge that you read, understand, and completely agree to these Terms of Service, as updated and amended from time to time, which is mandatory for accessing, starting trading, funding or any other Services provided.
In order to access any services of DidEx, you should agree to these Terms of Service and it’s subsequent amendments, changes or updates. If you do access or use any of DidEx Services, you will be bound by these Terms of Service, as updated and amended from time to time and your acceptance is presumed.
By creating DidEx Account, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 or more to form a legitimate binding contract; you have not been previously suspended or removed from using DidEx Services portfolio and you do not currently have alive DidEx Account. By using DidEx Services you conﬁrm accepting all related and applicable laws and regulation such as regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist ﬁnancing which are prohibited in DidEx ecosystem.
Creating an Account
In order to use the Service in and on DidEx platform, you must sign in by using your email account. If you do so, you will be authorizing us to access certain account information, such as your Google proﬁle (consistent with your privacy setting in Google), your email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education, history, relationship interests, current city, photos and personal description.
You shall provide the following information:
- • Full name
- • Date of birth
- • Place of birth
- • Place of residence
- • Phone number
- • Picture or a copy of your national ID
DidEx may request for additional documents. The list of documents may be changed by discretion of DidEx.
- • DidEx platform is for personal use only.
- •DidEx’s services and contents’ rights are reserved and Users shouldn’t use our Service and any content in the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, software and computer code) for commercial use. The Service has this right to investigate and take any available and possible legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service. This may include collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users.
Risks and Limitation of Liability:
- •Trading in Cryptocurrencies is volatile. The markets quickly shift in price, liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. The information presented on DidEx is just for general information purposes and DidEx does not warrant the accuracy, precision, resolution, completeness, or usefulness of this information.
- •You are responsible and liable for all of your trading and non-trading activity on the DidEx website. You are responsible for your Cryptocurrency Wallet on the website; In case of any conﬂict between the information reﬂected in your Cryptocurrencies Wallet or elsewhere on the Website and information on the books and records of DidEx, the books and records of DidEx shall be criterion, even resulting in your Losses, increases in your Loss or any accumulative loss.
- •You are responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of the username (email) and password you designate during the registration process.
- •You are responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
- •You agree to immediately notify the Didex of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username, password, account or any other breach of security and ensure the successful and complete log out from your account at the end of each session.
- •You are responsible and liable for your trading and non-trading actions and inactions on the Website and all gains and Losses sustained from your usage period of the website and any of the Services;
- •You are responsible for any negative balance in your Cryptocurrency Wallet on the website;
- •You are responsible for safeguarding access to any information provided through the Website and any of the Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet, Cryptocurrency Address, private keys, usernames, passwords, and bank account details.
- •You have no right by any means to claim damages, speciﬁc performance, or compensation in any form from DidEx as a result of actions it takes in its administration of the Digital Token market and DidEx actions will be criterion.
- •There is no guarantee against Losses on the website as the platform and infrastructure of your trading strategies and market conditions and any outcome gain/loss will be reﬂected from your direct decision.
- •There is no direct or indirect compensation mechanisms against Losses on the website other-than your own upcoming trading strategies and market conditions.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
- •All DidEx users should prevent activity against AML and KYC policy on DidEx platform. DidEx platform obstruct any purpose of money laundering and any activity that directly or indirectly facilitates money laundering or funding of terrorist or criminal activities and any kind of mentioned and suspicious activities might cause account suspension and legal action.
- •DidEx eliminated the direct or indirect participation in any illegal ﬁnancial activities and any other illegal transactions using its website and services and any kind of mentioned and suspicious activities might cause account suspension and legal action.
- •DidEx User guarantees the legal origin, legal ownership and right to use funds transferred by their account in DidEx platform. Didex would not be responsible on any mis-use of funds and will be cooperative with any directly or indirectly related authorized investigations.
- •In case of suspicious or fraudulent cash replenishment didex.com reserves the rights to block the User's account or transaction for further investigation of the suspicious transactions nature.
- During the invesigaion Company reserves the right to request a copy of the User ID, as well as other additional documents confirming the legal possession and origin of funds.
- •The User is prohibited to use the services and / or software for any illegal or fraudulent activities, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transactions including money laundering under the laws of the country the User originates from.
Settlement of Disputes.
- •Claims or disputes that both parties are unable to settle by negotiations should be referred to and resolved through Court of law in judicial area of the Service.
- •The Service may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter will be developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings in the Service. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that all delivered notices will be deemed as received during your authorized manner access of the Service.